Sunday 24 May 2009

1st Challenge

JUST JUST RE UL THE PHOTO AS FOUND BETTER PIC

This is my very 1st entry got a challenge. Have decided to enter The C.R.A.F.T Challenge. As it's a new challenge blog the challenge was to make a card with a NEW theme. I have chosen to make a NEW BABY card and here it is














I used Joanna Sheen's Messy rabbit baby stamp for the main image and water coloured her. the wee bots were then flocked and a the image was decoupaged. I also used the cuttlebug baby embossing folder for the side panel, and these were mounted into pink card from my stash. As this was actually for someone I added the craft creations gold peel off's with the message Congratulations on your New baby and embellished with two pink gem hearts. Sorry it's not a great picture my camera is well and truly on the blink so had to use my phone which does not have the best camera in the world.





Hope you have all had a fantastic Sunday.





Huggles



Michelle



xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing the first C.R.A.F.T. Challenge for your first ever entry to a challenge. A beautiful card, that JS messy rabbit stamp is lovely.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Lovely card !!1
    Thanks for taking part at C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

    Greetings Peggy (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, cute image. Thanks for taking part in the C.R.A.F.T challange. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card thanks for joining us over at the C.R.A.F.T.Challenge for our first one too!
    good Luck Judex

    ReplyDelete