Friday 12 June 2009

Graduation Cards

******* 2nd Post TodayPlease Scroll Down*******



It's been once hectic week here In NE Scotland My eldest had been invited to 3 parties this week and he got to travel with the birthday girl and in the Limo, he was so excited. He also had his nursery graduation. I know how cute he's only 4. ( i nearly did not make it due to mixing up my shifts at work !!) Anyhoo it was a fantastic event, Lucas was very good and looked super cute withe his gown and mortar board on. I decided to make some cards for the graduating class and I found THE PERFECT image at The Greeting Farm two of the cutest digi stamps, a boy and girl grad. How perfect. So I used my trusty PM's and coloured them to match each wee one who was graduating and here is the results. Hope you like them.

And here is my wee Graduate himself LucasHuggles Michelle


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment